- Press "F" for full screen mode
- Click and drag digital logic devices onto the graph paper
- Connect devices by clicking and dragging from the output of one device to the input(s) of other devices.
- Double-click a device to select it for deletion
- Clicking "Delete" will delete any and all selected devices.
The reasons behind creating this application are basically:
- This seemed like it would be a fun project to get started with learning about Silverlight.
- There are not any good digital logic simulators on the web, or at least I couldn't find anything that I thought was decent.
Update - 9/16/2008: I've posted the source code at CodePlex.